Li’l Apple Birth Doula Services
The services included in my current package:
- Face to Face no-obligation interview
- 2-3 Prenatal visits to discuss birth wishes.
- Unlimited support throughout Pregnancy and into early postpartum via phone, text or email.
- On call 24-7 for two weeks before your due date until the baby arrives.
- Labour support for the entire duration of labour, from the time you invite me to join you until after baby has fed and everyone is settled.
- Emotional support for the overall experience of birth through reassurance, encouragement and team work with your team present.
- Guidance with comfort measures and techniques for physical labour support.
- Basic memories captured if possible.
- Provide a Back-up Doula in case it is required on rare occasions.
- 1-2 Postpartum visits to review birth and answer any questions.
- 1st latch and fresh newborn Breastfeeding Assistance (Basic)
To request information on cost of services please contact me. Fees are payable as 50% deposit due at signing of contract and the remaining 50% due before your due date*
Deposit covers prenatal visits and secures your place in my schedule of 3-4 clients monthly. This Deposit acts as a non-refundable retainer fee.
Extra Travel fees for services outside of Olds will be added as discussed at your no-obligation interview.
*Payment plans available and I am also open to negotiation and bartering. My passion is to make sure that every mother who wants a Doula can have one regardless of their situation.
My services are complimentary if you are under 18 and looking for support for your pregnancy and birth. Special arrangements have also been set up for clients referred to me through the CAPCC. Please contact me if you are looking for this service.
~~~Surrender, Let Go and Give In~~~Respect & Trust your body enough to give it the control. ~~~~~ C.Duquette
Birth and Bereavement Doula Certified SBD
Newly certified through StillBirthday as a Birth and Bereavement Doula. Please visit my new website www.clddoula.com for more information and resources for this service.
The services provided are unique for every situation as each has different needs. I come along side to provide you with what you wish and adjust my services as required.
For Bereavement Services I provide:
- In home visits for listening and discussion.
- Labour support for birth in any trimester with any outcome.
- Resources and options to local and online supports.
- Bereavement and Loss support before, during and after as you desire.
- Photography and mementos captured.
- Support group facilitation for parents, family, friends and care providers.
- NICU support
Services are provided for a donation towards Caring Arms, a fund which I will use to help reach those whom need the support of a Doula in their journey of Bereavement or Birth. Donations can be made in memorial.
Prenatal Childbirth Education
SaveIn person Chilbirth Education Classes in Red Deer and Olds.
A calming environment;
- Relaxing group spaces
- Bring your own snacks, drinks, and pillows
- Fun quizes
- Hands on Practice
- Coping techniques
- Roles of the birth team
- Stages of labour
- Fetal positioning
- and more
- Movement and stretching
- Labour positions
- Golden hour
- The 4th trimester
- Postpartum mood disorders
- Newborn care
- Basic Breastfeeding
Class information available at our Website for Pathways Prenatal